ABS is one of the five major synthetic resins. It is an acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene triblock copolymer, with excellent impact resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, chemical resistance and electrical properties.
It is easy to match color, and can be used for secondary processing such as surface metallization, electroplating, welding, hot pressing and bonding. It is widely used in machinery, automobiles and electronic appliances. In the industrial fields of instrumentation, textiles and construction, it is an extremely versatile thermoplastic engineering plastic.
1. Low water absorption. ABS combines well with other materials and is easy to surface print and coat.
2. ABS has excellent mechanical properties and its impact strength is excellent, so it can be used at very low temperatures.
3. ABS has excellent wear resistance, good dimensional stability and oil resistance.
4. The heat distortion temperature of ABS is 93~118 °C, and the product can be improved by about 10 °C after annealing. ABS can
still exhibit a little toughness at -40 ° C and can be used in the temperature range of -40 to 100 ° C.
5. ABS has good electrical insulation and is hardly affected by temperature, humidity and frequency.
6. ABS is not affected by water, inorganic salts, alkalis and various acids.